(SENIOR) SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Nukute Ltd. is a medical device development company that has designed and patented an innovative, user- friendly and cost-effective technology for screening and treating severe sleeping disorders. Nukute has revolutionised the whole SA screening and therapy process by introducing a simple-to-use collar device that exceeds the current state-of-the-art technologies in the coverage of diagnostic biomarkers, analysis reliability, therapy and user comfort.
It is the world ́s first device that combines SA screening and treatment functionality both for professional and home use.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for multiple SW (senior) design engineers to help us to achieve our goals to design and implement software systems to regulated medical device environments. You should have completed at least your 3rd year of studies in a related field or have otherwise gathered sufficient knowledge to be able to work with us.
- Designing, implementing and testing software
- Error hunting and problem solving
- Taking responsibility of your own area
- Extensive experience in software design and development
- Basic understanding of data streaming
- Strong collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related technical field
- Test-driven software development
- Native Android development experience (Android SW)
- Experience with distributed systems, microservices, NoSQL (Cloud SW)
- Knowledge of statistical signal processing and signal analysis (Algorithm SW)
Nice to have
- Experience with GitLab ecosystem
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Knowledge in performance, security, scalability, architecture, and best practices
- IEC 62304 – medical device software – software life cycle processes
You should also have strong communication skills, be self-motivated and able to work in an English-speaking environment with a multinational team. Open positions are full time positions at our Oulu R&D centre.
Please send your application and CV as soon as possible. The positions will be filled when the right candidates are found. As we are working closely with Finnish medical partners, you should be able to communicate also in Finnish.
Open positions to apply
- Android SW development
- Cloud service SW development
- Algorithm SW development
- Work with seniors, high qualified engineers
- Increasing knowledge in regulated medical software development
- Help healthcare professionals and patients by developing user-friendly solutions
firstname.lastname@example.org, 045 322 2966
- Seniority level: Not Applicable
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job function: Engineering, Information Technology
- Industries: Medical Devices, Information Technology and Services, Computer Software
Apply on LinkedIn or below