Nukute Ltd. is a medical device development company that has designed and patented an innovative, user- friendly and cost-effective technology for screening and treating severe sleeping disorders. Nukute has revolutionized the whole SA screening and therapy process by introducing a simple-to-use collar device that exceeds the current state-of-the-art technologies in the coverage of diagnostic biomarkers, analysis reliability, therapy, and user comfort.
It is the world ́s first device that combines SA screening and treatment functionality both for professional and home use.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for multiple SW trainees/engineers to help us to achieve our goals to design and implement software systems to regulated medical device environments. You should have completed at least your 3rd year of studies in a related field or have otherwise gathered sufficient knowledge to be able to work with us.
- Designing, implementing, and testing software
- Error hunting and problem solving
- Taking responsibility of your own area
- Experience in software design and development
- Test-driven software development
- Strong collaboration skills
You should also have strong communication skills, be self-motivated and able to work in an English-speaking environment with a multinational team. Open positions are full time positions at our Oulu R&D centre.
Please send your application and CV as soon as possible. The positions will be filled when the right candidates are found. As we are working closely with Finnish medical partners, you should be able to communicate also in Finnish.
- Help healthcare professionals and patients by developing user-friendly solutions
- Increasing knowledge in regulated medical software development
- Work with experienced seniors, high qualified engineers
- Excellent location with good connections in downtown of Oulu
- Sport & Massage Vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- Phone benefits
- Free Breakfast
email@example.com, 045 322 2966
- Seniority level: Not Applicable
- Employment type: Full-time
- Job function: Engineering, Information Technology
- Industries: Medical Devices
Apply on LinkedIn or below