1. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Nukute collects the following data:
- Cookies to improve the website users’ experience.
- Some of Nukute’s sites require registration, where personal information (such as name, address, and phone number) may be collected and/or any other information you provide.
We collect your personal data (mostly name, email address and phone number) when you fill our website forms.
2. HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Nukute collects your data:
- To respond to your comments or complaints, including investigate any complaints received from you or from others.
- To generate statistics (which will not identify you) regarding the composition and nature of customer feedback.
- To monitor the use of our websites and online services to help us check, improve and protect our content, services and websites.
Information collected is not used for personal profiling.
3. HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Nukute securely stores your data at company’s own servers within EU.
Appropriate technical and organizational measures designed are used to protect your personal information that we collect and process. The measures adopted are designed to provide a level of security appropriate for the degree of risk involved with processing your personal information.
We will keep patient consent form for the entire life-cycle of the screening device and five (5) years after the device life-cycle has ended. Once this time period has expired, we will remove your personal data including all the documents.
4. WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
Nukute would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Nukute for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Nukute erases your personal data.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Nukute restricts the processing of your personal data.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Nukute’s processing of your personal data.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
5. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information is based on your consent. Our company will use your personal information only when we have your consent to do so.
7. HOW TO CONTACT US